Middle of the Night

aaa

:poop:

I'm almost 16 years out. I'm a plain eater who eats the same things all the time. Have for years. Most of the time on the same night each week. So nothing has changed there. Same with vitamins/minerals.

I did change my bedtime last June as I began a new job. I got to bed much earlier than I did. However, while I'd poop maybe once or twice a month during the middle of the night since that change of bedtime, nowadays it seems to be almost every night.

The one thing I did change was my Crystal Light intake. About 6 weeks ago I stopped it and went to solely water . Nowadays I drink a little Crystal Light but much more water. So I doubt it's that - as I only used to drink Crystal Light for years and never had this issue.

Did a dose of Flagyl several months ago as I hadn't done one since 2018.

Could the first vaccine be contributing? I had it on 3/10/2021.

I always poop 5-6x/day. This is how it's been since the beginning of my postop life.

Any thoughts or is this my new normal?

Last edited:
sorry the hear you are having this issue & hope someone who has some ideas will come along soon.

Only went once in the middle of the night since I first posted. And it was a tiny bit. So that's good. I'm really wondering if the Covid jab somehow affected me there? I find almost everything affects me in that area, so why not this? I'm due for my next shot tomorrow so this will be an interesting test to see what happens.

I found my menstrual cycle effects it a lot which wasn’t noticeable until about six months after my IUD was put it and worse after it was removed.

I found my menstrual cycle effects it a lot which wasn’t noticeable until about six months after my IUD was put it and worse after it was removed.
Long past that, lol.

The 2nd jab came with sleeplessness and, again, some "going" in the middle of the night. Worth it though.:cool: I'm so looking forward to going to the supermarket at a time other than 6AM.

Long past that, lol.

The 2nd jab came with sleeplessness and, again, some "going" in the middle of the night. Worth it though.:cool: I'm so looking forward to going to the supermarket at a time other than 6AM.

I didn’t want to assume. But I like going to the store in the middle of the night too because it’s so quiet but I don’t think my stores are open past 11 in my burb.

Latest posts

Back