Michelle aka Vitalady has passed away.

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Shared on FB OSSG.
We just got an email from Vitaguy that Michelle has passed away. She had a lung infection. Please hold the family in your prayers.

This was just shared.
Michelle Anne Curran, 69, passed into the arms of our creator on 2/16/19 at 10:05 PM at Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, WA. At her side were her husband Don and son Ben.
Michelle, born 10/15/49 in Vallejo, CA the only child of William and Jeanne McClelland. She is survived by her husband, Don, son’s Donovan and Ben Read, step children Kristopher and Michelle Curran, 3 grand and 5 step grandchildren and 1 great grandchild.

She was the founder and president of Vitalady, Inc. providing support, information and encouragement to those having and seeking bariatric (weight loss) surgery.

In lieu of flowers, it is requested you donate to Cascade Animal Protection Shelter, Sumner, WA or other not for profit animal shelter in her name.

A memorial service will be held at Hill Funeral Home 217 E Pioneer Puyallup, WA 98372 (253) 845-1172 on Monday 2/25/19 at 2:00.

Last edited:
Very sad to hear this. She was one of the first WLS people that I met IRL, and while I was a freshly minted noob, she was very kind and infinitley patient. Aside from being a sweet person, she was a real asset to our community, and will be missed.

I am so sorry to hear this. She gave so much to so many in her days on earth. What a loss for the community. My heart goes out to her family and friends. :(

My sympathy to her loved ones and friends. I had the privledge of meeting her in person, and she was truly a kind, vibrant person. She gave so much to our community and gave freely of her time and knowledge. She will be greatly missed.

Latest posts

Back