Looking for ways to eat more fat?

Yvonne

A friend of mine writes low carb cookbooks. You may have seen her books, her name is Dana Carpender, but she has one that was released, I believe last year. It's called the "Fat Fast". For those who have eaten low fat for years, it's hard to fathom how to eat a lot of fat in a palatable way. Anyways check it out. If you have a Kindle you can get a Sample for free. BTW, I don't get anything from this, but felt it might be helpful. She does call me and my daughter over when she has an explosion of food to come and eat and take some home. LOL That IS a benefit. :danc:

PS. I am going to have her make me a giant pot of bone broth right before surgery. I can freeze a bunch of it and then use it to sip on. Such GREAT nutrients!

I actually bought her Fat Fast ebook quite a while back.. I run best on keto to lose, and low-carb, high fat to maintain.. that pretty much lets me eat to fullness 3-4x a day without having to worry/track anything. I really appreciated her coconut bread & butter idea. I find if I let my carbs creep much over 100g a day, I get wicked cravings, and higher = gains as I never feel satisfied. Nice thing is, I kinda have a natural "fat-tooth" so do best on the steak & butter & eggs routine.

Latest posts

Back