Long Time, No See

Pink Unicorn

Hello, again!

It's been a while - I don't think I've posted since before my surgery. That's because I had a nightmare of a time working out the finances.

But I did it. On August 4, 2017, I had the DS.

Since then, I've lost 235 lbs. I can wear clothes from regular stores; I developed some lactose intolerance; I've regained 1.5 inches in height; I can walk!!! Sadly, I look like I'm wearing a skin suit because I have so much loose skin. But I can handle the loose skin if that means I can now live again.

I'm not actively diabetic anymore; I'm off of my blood pressure meds; I'm off of most of my asthma meds. I feel great!

I had problems with the vitamins causing me diarrhea. So I switched to vitamin patches over a year ago, and my labs are still basically good. Seriously, the patches are easier because I don't have to time when to take them, and they are cheaper than the pills or chewables.

I'm still losing weight, though the rate has dramatically slowed down. But I'm still happy because I'm literally half the person I was before the surgery.

Oooooo. The vitamin patches are no good. We had a Facebook group for Patch users. It disbanded quickly as each member got their labs back. Everyone dropped levels like a rock.

In addition, calcium cannot be absorbed thru skin. Only thru the gut.

Get back on the DS Vitalady regimen. Do it NOW.

Or get ready to spend hundreds of dollars raising your vitamin levels when they tank.

Latest posts

Back