Kim Bariatric Institute - Dr David Kim, Colleyville, TX

I fixed it for her...you have to go to more options to fix something like that.

Hey, I'd suggest editing your post, copying the text here and just pasting it as "plain text" - right now you can hover over the links you've edited to say "patient" and see the person's name, and I believe that will get picked up by search engines as well.

@Leeayn Byrd , did you read what @more2adore just wrote above? If you hover over "patient", you can actually read the name of the person. You want to edit that.

Thanks Liz! I'm sure she appreciates that. On the Chrome browser you can just click "edit" to edit your post, highlight everything, copy, and then right-click to find a "paste as plain text" option. :)

Thanks Liz! I'm sure she appreciates that. On the Chrome browser you can just click "edit" to edit your post, highlight everything, copy, and then right-click to find a "paste as plain text" option. :)
The problem is the Plain Text is hidden unless you know where to look...and not everyone is forum software savvy! And the Rich Text Editor is the default. That's why I went ahead and fixed it.

Latest posts

Back