It’s been awhile but I need a protein shake recommendation

You mentioned unjury, do you think the chocolate is too high in carbs?

No, the carbs (3gm) per serving is very minor. There will always be a few carbs here and there. You do not need to worry about incidental carbs. Watch the "big carbs" in fruit, starchy breads and veggies, and sugary foods.

I recently bought GNC Total Lean. Despite its total 18g carbohydrate, I found it to be nice for traveling. I bought the powder pouches. The taste was bearable and it dissolves better than some other powders I've used. I often need extra ways to get protein when traveling and I dislike many of the bars. One exception is the Lemon Delight by Think brand. As someone also mentioned, Unjury's chicken soup is a favorite of mine as well. Again, it comes in single serve pouches that make it easy to tuck into my suitcase or carry-on bag.

As always, what tastes good to me might not taste good to anyone else. That's another advantage of single serve pouches. No waste if it tastes bad. GNC and Vitamin Shoppe sell many bottles of protein shakes/drinks that one can buy just one to sample the taste.

Latest posts

Back