In need of an Angel?

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't have one and would like one, post in this thread.

An angel does NOT have to be local, just someone you are comfortable with sharing enough personal information such as location/email/cell number to keep in touch.

My angel lives three states away. We keep in touch by phone. I am an angel to someone in England...email is how we are connecting.

IF you have someone local it works well but is not necessary.

Ask and you will receive!

Please don't take it personally if no one offers. Most of us don't want to be pushy or make you feel like this is something you have to do to be accepted. Many are hesitant(with good reason) to give out their personal information.

If you want an angel, post here or send a PM to the person you want to watch over you! Don't for one minute think that no one cares! We are here if and when you you need us!

I agree...we don't want to push people to have an Angel but if someone wants or needs one, either post here or PM someone who you think would be a good choice for you. Most of the vets are more than willing to do this, all you have to do is indicate you need one.

I live in Florida and am having surgery in Mexico . I will be most likely going alone. Can I have an angel ?

Hey Kathy. :) Welcome to the forum! How far off is your surgery? If you have some time, it would probably be useful to get to know some of the other posters here & see who you become friends with. That's the easiest way to pick an angel, at least. :)

My surgery is March 26. Not much time. Not sure how to make friends that fast. I am very kind, I am a caregiver to disabled elderly. My husband tore his meniscus and sprained his acl so most likely he will not be able to come with me. I never do anything alone. I am very scared of mean people. I am 6'2 but feel like I'm 4' . People stare at be because I am so big/tall. Anyway, if not I will just have to do it all by my self. Scared shitless!

My surgery is March 26. Not much time. Not sure how to make friends that fast. I am very kind, I am a caregiver to disabled elderly. My husband tore his meniscus and sprained his acl so most likely he will not be able to come with me. I never do anything alone. I am very scared of mean people. I am 6'2 but feel like I'm 4' . People stare at be because I am so big/tall. Anyway, if not I will just have to do it all by my self. Scared shitless!
I'll be your angel. I'll PM you.

Kathy, I sure hope your surgery went well since today is March 30th. Please let us know. If I've missed a thread with an update, I'm sure I will read it shortly. If not, I hope all is well.

Kathy, I sure hope your surgery went well since today is March 30th. Please let us know. If I've missed a thread with an update, I'm sure I will read it shortly. If not, I hope all is well.
Well I had my surgery but ended up with the sleeve. I was so excited for my ds but when I woke up they told me later they sleeved me because my liver is not good.ungson biopsies it and not wait maybe with weight loss it will get better or maybe I will need a transplant. I have just pretending this isn't happening I was so prepared for the ds. I do not know anything about the sleeve. On top of this I left my husband of 12 years. He is an alcoholic and has been off the wagon a few years ago the a year ago he just is not the same person I finnaly had it he picked me up drunk from the airport and was had at me squeezing me to tight. When he touched me I cringed, I knew right then it was finally over. So tired talk later thanks for asking.

Well I had my surgery but ended up with the sleeve. I was so excited for my ds but when I woke up they told me later they sleeved me because my liver is not good.ungson biopsies it and not wait maybe with weight loss it will get better or maybe I will need a transplant. I have just pretending this isn't happening I was so prepared for the ds. I do not know anything about the sleeve. On top of this I left my husband of 12 years. He is an alcoholic and has been off the wagon a few years ago the a year ago he just is not the same person I finnaly had it he picked me up drunk from the airport and was had at me squeezing me to tight. When he touched me I cringed, I knew right then it was finally over. So tired talk later thanks for asking.

I am sorry that you have so much to deal with all at once. I hope you are physically and mentally better very soon.

Oh honey. So sorry for all you are going through. We are all here for you! What a difficult decision to be forced into making right after having surgery! Praying for you and for your husband's healing.

Hi everybody, my surgery is April 11th with Dr. Greenbaum in NJ. I would love to have an angel, if anyone is interested in being one. I live in Boston but will be travelling down to NJ, hopefully with my dad for the surgery.

Latest posts

Back