Im still around

Charris

Now an angel
Hey everyone
Well as yall know I was supposed to loose weight but didn't. I actually gained some weight. Uggh. Well last Tuesday I decided to go to the weight loss clinic. I guess as a way of accountability. I figured if I pay 500 dollars a month I'm going to do as I am told. Tomorrow will be a week. My starting weight last Tuesday was 186.5. This morning when I weighed I was 172.2. So I have been sticking to the starvation diet. lol Honestly, I should be starving but I'm not de to the appetite suppressants. I get 4 oz of meat 3 times a day. I get 2 servings of vegetables and 2 servings of fruits( has to be grapefruit, apple, strawberries or oranges) a day. That's all. I figure if I do the diet strict for the 28 days I will have lost a lot the weight I needed to loose and then can eat like a normal human.

Anyways that's all. yes im still working.

Are you also taking protein supplements, so you don't end up protein deficient before surgery? Because that's not enough protein for a DSer.

You lost over 14 lbs in a week? Was some of the weight fluid retention? Because that's what it looks like.

I was just thinking that I hadn't seen you in a while! Your current situation sounds miseravle, but I hope it gets better for you!
Good to see ya!

Hey everyone
Well as yall know I was supposed to loose weight but didn't. I actually gained some weight.

If its any consolation, I feel like thats a summary of my life thus far.

Though I am not yet dser, Ive been on those types of programs before. I know how hard they are, so I wish you the best.

Are you also taking protein supplements, so you don't end up protein deficient before surgery? Because that's not enough protein for a DSer.

You lost over 14 lbs in a week? Was some of the weight fluid retention? Because that's what it looks like.

Yes and more than likely.. i had normally held at 175 no matter what i ate or drank..In the last 2 weeks I went up to 186.so the scale says 14 but I feel like I only lost the true 3 pounds from 175 to 172. in gonna have labs done this week and try for surgery around 2nd week in November. i think between now and then with the no carbs or dairy i can loose at least 30 pounds. thats about a total if 8 weeks. i can do it!

Latest posts

Back