IDGAF!

My name is Pumpkin and I'm a gourd...that is all.
No...it is not all...you are also a bitch.

Because I'm still waiting for a phone call (or email) to be returned.

But that's okay, because I know you love me. Who wouldn't?!

Last edited:
wait a minute...no scary avatar and it's October? let us not welcome this newbie too soon. where is the suspicions smilie?

:cautious:

might even be someone who has never had WLS! :mad0214:

Where in the fuck have you been??? Hi! Good to "see" you!!
I've been working. I have an amazing job working for a floral designer, and wedding coordinator too. Wedding season will wind down toward the end of the month. I'm also at the pumpkin patch this time of year visiting my sister.
Apparently that shit stain Bubble Ass is still whoring up the WLS surgery forums...some shit never changes.

wait a minute...no scary avatar and it's October? let us not welcome this newbie too soon. where is the suspicions smilie?

:cautious:

might even be someone who has never had WLS! :mad0214:

Okay I'll PROVE to you it's me, The OG (original gourd)

I curse like a sailor and live by the quote, " Better living through profanity." Here is a small example...Fuck you, you fucking fucks!

I had two crapbands (apparently I wasn't smart enough the first time around to, "just say no" to a life full of pain and misery.)
Lucky for me,my POS band eroded and I am now band free.

I'm married to a camel and we have three half-ghan children AKA " The Camel Lites"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Diana & Sue and if they know what is good for them...they will send me chocolate in the mail or I will be forced to shank the little bastages.

Latest posts

Back