"Ice" brand sparkling zero calorie drink

OldBroad

I've tried several flavors and they've been OK, not great. I just tried the pomegranate/blueberry flavor and I pronounce it yummy. It is not too sweet and it only has a slight artificial sweetener after-taste.

If I find any of the other flavors to be good, I'll post it here.

Misty

I don't drink them but my husband does make jello using them. I like the jello. I'm very boring in the drink department, I only like water. I've become a water snob of sorts now. There are certain bottled water brands that I find disgusting.

OldBroad

Tried the Pink Grapefruit today. I found it to be pleasant with almost no after-taste. I expected it to taste more like citrus with a sharp and acidic taste. Instead it was very mild and not too sweet.

Barbara

Is sparkling carbonation? Can we drink that just after surgery? Where do you find it? Trying to have many options for after.

OldBroad

Yes, there is carbonation, so it's not for just after surgery. I didn't start sipping carbonated drinks (carefully!) for around 6 weeks. I didn't start drinking more than an ounce or two of carbonated drinks until 10 weeks out.

Where I found it was my local grocery store here in Northern Virginia. I don't know how widely distributed this brand is.

DianaCox

Bad Cop
They sell them at Costco but in preset combos, which is always with one flavor I can't stand. I like the orange/mango and pink grapefruit.

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
At 22 months post DS suregery, carbonation still bothers my gut. If I have a mixed drink I use a lot of ice and swirl the heck out of it with the swizzle stick.

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
I can handle soda drinks better than bottles/cans. Carbonation in the bottles/cans are just too much most days. But then again, I drink sodas when we are out...unless it's ice tea or lemonade. :) And since we don't actually go out ALL that often, maybe 3-4 a month?

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I can handle soda drinks better than bottles/cans. Carbonation in the bottles/cans are just too much most days. But then again, I drink sodas when we are out...unless it's ice tea or lemonade. :) And since we don't actually go out ALL that often, maybe 3-4 a month?
I take my grape Krush packets and add to water