I need all support i can get

Tattoomom

I need all support i can get because being a single Mom and weight over 500 lbs is hard enough, but my own mother who never support anything I did is say im taking the easy way by research to have weight loss surgery and saying I should eat more salads and exercise more. I don't she realizes how hard my life at my weight. I just need some support and encouragement going through weight loss surgery and get my life for me and my kids.

Unfortunately your mom has it wrong. Being super morbidly obese, diet and exercise is not gonna help. You may lose some weight but once you stop, the weight you’ve lost will reappear and bring friends.

How many diets have you been on in your life? Many, I suspect if you’re like most of us.

Unfortunately your mom has it wrong. Being super morbidly obese, diet and exercise is not gonna help. You may lose some weight but once you stop, the weight you’ve lost will reappear and bring friends.

How many diets have you been on in your life? Many, I suspect if you’re like most of us.
Thanks for replying to my post

Telling an obese person to eat less and exercise more is the same as telling a person with depression to just cheer up. It doesn't work like that.

You can count on the people here to understand the struggles of being obese. Reach out any time you need support. We'll be here.

Telling an obese person to eat less and exercise more is the same as telling a person with depression to just cheer up. It doesn't work like that.

You can count on the people here to understand the struggles of being obese. Reach out any time you need support. We'll be here.
Thank you so much for replying

Everyone here understands the difficult situation you are in, regardless of how much we weighed at our highest. Your mother may never understand, so you just need to keep moving forward with the decision you know is best for you. If she comes around after she sees your success, great. If not, so be it. I wish all of us had family that understood, but that isn't reality.

Latest posts

Back