I did it

Adam101

Yesterday I did my surgery and today i am all in pain, it took 5 hours, i hope i will be better soon.

Congrats! It gets better, I promise. I'm still exhausted a month out but no longer in pain unless I over do it. And even that is only in my infected surgical site, which has yet to close. I think you'll feel fine again soon. Rest and hydrate.

Congratulations! yes, the first day really sucks, but it gets better day by day. Just focus on staying hydrated and walking short distances frequently, don't worry about the other stuff, and you'll do fine.

Congrats! It gets better, I promise. I'm still exhausted a month out but no longer in pain unless I over do it. And even that is only in my infected surgical site, which has yet to close. I think you'll feel fine again soon. Rest and hydrate.
Thank you, i hope so

Congratulations! yes, the first day really sucks, but it gets better day by day. Just focus on staying hydrated and walking short distances frequently, don't worry about the other stuff, and you'll do fine.
Thank you, how much i should drink per day?
i cant eat at all

Don't worry about eating this early out. Try for 64 oz of fluid/day - water, broth, sugar free popsicles, whatever goes down well. Try different temperatures of water. Jello didn't work for me but might for you, you won't know until you try it.

Don't worry about eating this early out. Try for 64 oz of fluid/day - water, broth, sugar free popsicles, whatever goes down well. Try different temperatures of water. Jello didn't work for me but might for you, you won't know until you try it.
i am trying now some jello and it works for me better than broth
is there anything i can do to help the gas goes out from body.. it hurts

i am trying now some jello and it works for me better than broth
is there anything i can do to help the gas goes out from body.. it hurts

Simethicone. I was given these mint flavored chewable wafers of it and they work wonderfully for gas pains.

Simethicone. I was given these mint flavored chewable wafers of it and they work wonderfully for gas pains.

I use simethicone. And it works. EXCEPT...for me anyway...simethicone does not treat the "gas" that is from the abdomen being inflated like a weather balloon for lap surgery (because that gas isn't in the area that simethicone can get to.) THAT cure is time. Ugh!

Latest posts

Back