Huge Goal!!!

Ainu

Everyone! It's happened! I'm interested 200! 199.5 this morning *puffs out chest.*

It's been very slow and very fruatrfrust lately. Every day for the last week I've been waiting for this.

Quick stats:

Start January 2018
Surgery February 15th 2018
Today September 19th

Congratulations on Onederland and being able to find clothes at Goodwill. The one in my town is so disorganized I give up after five minutes. My hoarding tendencies kept me in clothes because I was sure I'd lose weight and v=be able to wear them again.

Oh yeah, ours sucks too. Even worse is I can't eyeball what will fit me anymore. I've seen pants that I said absolutely won't fit but I try them on and they're loose.

Oh, I meant to post!! YAY!!!!!!! That is so super. It gets even better from here!

I'm now worried about 5 stupid pounds. I can;t seem to get to the 132 to 136 range. Stuck at 137 to 142. What a silly problem after being so big for so long. And then, I remember my BMI is now around 24. And was around 44 for most of my adult life

Welcome to Onederland, it gets better.

Last edited:
I understand the weird nonsense you're going through. I hate to complain after so much weight loss but for instance, it's uncomfortable for me to sleep because my ribs and shoulder blades and hips dig into the bed without all the fat.
There's so little fat between my thight that my knee bones hit when I'm lying on my side and it hurts.

Though I will say....dat skin... My inner thigh skin is the worst and I hate looking at it.

I understand the weird nonsense you're going through. I hate to complain after so much weight loss but for instance, it's uncomfortable for me to sleep because my ribs and shoulder blades and hips dig into the bed without all the fat.
There's so little fat between my thight that my knee bones hit when I'm lying on my side and it hurts.

Though I will say....dat skin... My inner thigh skin is the worst and I hate looking at it.
Here's the good news. You skin will continue to shrink slowly for about 2 years after massive weight loss. So it will improve, at least SOME!

Here's the good news. You skin will continue to shrink slowly for about 2 years after massive weight loss. So it will improve, at least SOME!
That's what I've read. That I should get to 15% body fat for 2 years before looking into surgery.

That's what I've read. That I should get to 15% body fat for 2 years before looking into surgery.

You definately firm up. At 23 and 35 with a 100 pound weight lost I firmed up, but not at 49. :( So, I think it's very age dependent.

My dad did say my neck and face firmed up a lot though this time around. If only my tummy. :)

It's like wearing a costume that doesn't fit that you can't take off

Latest posts

Back