Hooray!

Ainu

I'm down over 100lbs! I was 310 January this year (surgery February 15th) and now I'm 208.5! My last labs look good and once I'm less lazy I'll post those numbers. Of course I want faster weight loss but when I take a step back and see the progress in such a short time, I really can't complain.

Congratulations! It seems slow while it's happening, but once you reach your goal it seems like it's taken no time at all. Have some celebratory cheese and smoked meat of your choice!

To be honest, other than making sure I get my protein....I don't really watch what I eat at all. Whenever I'm strict my weight loss slows down. When I'm more lenient, it goes down.

My experience was much the same. I'm still early days compared to many of the vets, at 2.5 years out, but I'm holding at 65kg without any real effort. If I am more active (not necessarily stricter on carbs) it drops to around 61kg.

It does SEEM to take forever while in the middle of it. But in reality, it takes very little time. Kinda like driving somewhere new...takes a long time to get there but no time at all to get back.

You are doing awesome and Onderland is in your near future.

I'm down over 100lbs! I was 310 January this year (surgery February 15th) and now I'm 208.5! My last labs look good and once I'm less lazy I'll post those numbers. Of course I want faster weight loss but when I take a step back and see the progress in such a short time, I really can't complain.
So you’ve lost 100 pounds in 6 months? You better not complain!

Latest posts

Back