Homeopathic stuff.

Spiky Bugger

1–I believe in science…way more than I understand it, but, oh well
2–I’m beyond skeptical re homeopathic remedies
3–my cousin (not one of the nurses) believes that science is gobbledy gook and homeopathic is the only way
4–that cousin RAVES about the benefits of Arnica Montana, I just ignore her
5–but when I had my neck waddle rearranged, the surgeon gave me...Arnica Montana, for aches, pains, etc
6–I threw it out
7–while cleaning closets just now, I just encountered MORE of the stuff, not yet expired (source unknown)
8–there’s a tube of topical and a cute little thing of tablets
9–Wikipedia says it’s unproven, dangerous, toxic and works almost as well as the placebos in the trials

What’s up with this stuff?! Have you used it?

Are there any other sources other than Wikipedia? Also did you check their sources?

Thanks to my experience with Raw Milk, I have issues with labeling something dangerous/toxic as the CDC and FDA label raw milk. But I am careful where I get mine.

I have used arnica but in gel or in an ointment. It works great. The harder you rub the deeper it goes in and takes away soreness. The minuscule doses in homeopathy isn’t enough to be toxic though. Will it work orally? I don’t know.

It’s disappointing when a doctor gets sucked in by woo. My OBGYN started telling me about VAXXED in the third trimester of my last pregnancy and that she felt like vaccines hurt her son because he was showing signs of autism. It was shocking.

Latest posts

Back