Hi thanks I need the support. Hello❤️

Hello everyone! Well I also could use some help!
I'm pre-op and my surgery isn't for another 6 weeks but I'm going to start watching my intake. I also would like to get a list of liquids/foods that I'll be able to eat (drink) the first 2 weeks. Also is there a protein shake that everyone really likes? I made my first protein shake and it didn't taste very good! Thanks for all your help!!

Hello everyone! Well I also could use some help!
I'm pre-op and my surgery isn't for another 6 weeks but I'm going to start watching my intake. I also would like to get a list of liquids/foods that I'll be able to eat (drink) the first 2 weeks. Also is there a protein shake that everyone really likes? I made my first protein shake and it didn't taste very good! Thanks for all your help!!
A lot of it depends on what your surgeon has you doing. If he has you on clears, that different that wha we might suggest if he has you on any liquids and some people get released on soft foods. Best to find out from them before getting ideas.

If you want to watch your preop intake, ditch any carbs you can like bread, pasta, potatoe, rice, etc, and sugar, fruits, carby veggies. Start focusing on protein choices.

Latest posts

Back