Hi. I am new to site.

From what she has told me, Sharma seems like a good guy in addition to a good surgeon. Very responsive. He gives patients his cell number and will exchange texts if you have questions.

She was a bit of a lightweight and so he gave her a kinda long common channel (125cm). I was concerned she wouldn't lose the weight but she did -- not only that, but she lost it at a rate faster than me! She's now quite thin at exactly one year out.

I hope he or Smith will work for you.

From what she has told me, Sharma seems like a good guy in addition to a good surgeon. Very responsive. He gives patients his cell number and will exchange texts if you have questions.

She was a bit of a lightweight and so he gave her a kinda long common channel (125cm). I was concerned she wouldn't lose the weight but she did -- not only that, but she lost it at a rate faster than me! She's now quite thin at exactly one year out.

I hope he or Smith will work for you.
A common channel of 125 isn't terribly long. Mine is 175 and I reached normal BMI at 7 months out. My husbands is 125. Both of us are lightweights.

Latest posts

Back