Here we go AGAIN!!!

Spiky Bugger

My ALMOST step-granddaughter will be 12 in a couple of months. Smart girl.

Her mom picked her up on Thursday evening to do their Christmas. And 45 minutes later, the child decided she needed to go back to Daddy’s house, because Mommy just “seemed” sicker than her usual asthma/allergy self. Mommy wasn’t thrilled, but complied.

Four days and multiple quickie (antigen) tests later (the mom & the child), no one was sure about anything. BUT, the Mom’s PCR test from the 25th is back and her Mommy is positive and still basically asymptomatic. But that 45 minutes has rearranged EVERYBODY’S week.

Now they have to hang out so that the child can get her PCR test and results.

Smart girl and already a good diagnostician.

Meanwhile, my niece’s PCR test came back this evening. Also positive. And she and my sister were together Saturday and for a short time on Sunday.

We now need to observe 10 seconds of silence for the late gifted, but likely insane, Dr. Kary Mullis, who taught me…from the witness stand during the OJ criminal trial…everything I know about the polymerase chain reaction he and someone else invented. What I know about it is that Mullis was a very gifted whacked out surfer who used LSD, a lot, but his shit worked.

Latest posts

Back