Hello

Val

Hi I’m new to the group. I’m married have two adult boys. Both are married and have children. I have five grandkids oldest is twenty two. Youngest is thirteen. I love arts and crafts, reading and knitting.

Hi and welcome Val! :) Are you pre or post-op? I had the full Duodenal Switch six years ago and only wish I had done so earlier!

Thank you.
Hi and welcome Val! :) Are you pre or post-op? I had the full Duodenal Switch six years ago and only wish I had done so earlier!
I had it 10 years ago.I was very happy with it. Just started having problems starting two years ago. Not sure my problems have DS just seeing if somebody had any helpful ideas. Glad you love your DS.

Thank you.

I had it 10 years ago.I was very happy with it. Just started having problems starting two years ago. Not sure my problems have DS just seeing if somebody had any helpful ideas. Glad you love your DS.

What kind of problems are you having? Maybe we can help!
Liz:cool:

Hi Liz. I had DS 10 years ago. For the last 2 years I have been suffering from chronic pain that has me in bed with pain. My right groin, right groin and right side of my back. It feels like I’m on fire. Not even sure it has anything to do with my DS but have used up all of my options and none of the Drs and procedures have helped. Thanks

Val Sorry to hear of your chronic pain. I wish I had some answers or even suggestions, but I can only share my support and best wishes that someone can help.

Latest posts

Back