Hello

Hi. Dinneal I had Dr. Dakin's partners do my traditional DS in 2005 (Dakin wasn't at Weill Cornell yet). He's now my physician as my original surgeons (Gagner & Pomp) left the practice. I don't know if he does the SADI and as far as I know Dr. Roslin rarely does anything but the SADI.

Hi
Dr. Pomp does he do revisions? I’m really stuck I don’t know what to do as I’m limited with my insurance about getting the vetted Doctors like Dr. K , Dr. Boyce and Dr. Ayoola because they are out of state. I’m in New York. Only options seems like Dr. Roslin or Dr. Dakin and I’m not so sure about him.

Hi
Dr. Pomp does he do revisions? I’m really stuck I don’t know what to do as I’m limited with my insurance about getting the vetted Doctors like Dr. K , Dr. Boyce and Dr. Ayoola because they are out of state. I’m in New York. Only options seems like Dr. Roslin or Dr. Dakin and I’m not so sure about him.
Dr. Pomp retired.

Hi
Dr. Pomp is back in Canada. Talk with Dr. Dakin. See if he does revisions. I've had positive interactions with him but I don't know if he does them.

I did speak to his office but I haven’t actually had the consultation with him yet. I asked his office but I kinda got the feeling like it’s a NO the lady didn’t sound sure. I will wait til the consultation and ask away a few questions.

Latest posts

Back