Hello! I'm now ready to seriously consider a revision from RNY to DS.

Hello chiming in here! I had my RNY to DS surgery done by Dr. Simper in Ut and Dr. McKinley assisted! I am just about 18 months out and am very happy with my lenghts 100/150 I have lost about 110 lbs and still losing. I traveled from AZ to UT for my surgery. To reiterate what everyone else has said "do your homework and choose the best dr for YOU"
Best of luck!!

Hello i am/was one of the first rny to ds in the group. I too live in AZ and I used Dr. Ara Keshishian i can get in the car and be in his office in 5 hours if i obey the rules of the road. Lol How far is Dr Simper and what part of AZ are you in?

Hello i am/was one of the first rny to ds in the group. I too live in AZ and I used Dr. Ara Keshishian i can get in the car and be in his office in 5 hours if i obey the rules of the road. Lol How far is Dr Simper and what part of AZ are you in?
Hello!! Dr Simper is in Salt Lake City if we drive its an 11 hour drive but only about a 90 minute flight. My address is in Phoenix but were pretty close to Laveen. I work in Downtown Phoenix!

Latest posts

Back