Hello from Oklahoma

PS…one more thing…and I’d check this advice with Larra and Diana…go in like the meek little lamb they want you to be and PART ONE…get approved for bariatric surgery. Then, PART TWO…the only things you’ll need to fight about will be WHICH surgery and WHERE.

I see no sense fighting all those battles at once. I prefer that my opposition loses one little battle, then another little battle and then looks up and says, “Oh, shit! I think we just lost the WAR.”

Thank you for the helpful information. I currently am doing 12 more nutrition visits over the phone, so I am crossing my fingers that my insurance will approve after that!!

Thank you for the helpful information. I currently am doing 12 more nutrition visits over the phone, so I am crossing my fingers that my insurance will approve after that!!
Good Luck.

But, how rude they are. They REALLY believe that fat people are fat because they are ignorant…that we don’t know about foods, calories, fats, and protein. And they can’t say that it’s TRAINING for post-op diets because the RnY, DS, GS, and band diets all HAVE TO BE different.

AND, btw, what’s healthy for my post-heart-attack husband is NOT healthy for me, and if he follows my ideal diet, we’d need to bury him very soon. So realize that this is kind of like buying cars. Every salesman is sure he knows about all cars and his is the best.

Latest posts

Back