Hello Everyone

I’m in St.Louis Missouri area the only other group I found is Washington University Bariatric but will insurance cover another one?

I’m in Saint Louis and had my DS at DePaul, didn’t like the Hospital but love my surgeon. Did you have Dr. L do your DS? I had Dr. Morales at SSM weight-loss and have a traditional DS with 100cm common channel.

I had my at St Luke’s in Des Peres by Dr.Lederer he is no longer with the group that does weight loss surgery

He’s over in IL at a tiny little practice. I don’t know what happened or why he had to leave but he helped me with some follow up care since I couldn’t drive out to DePaul. Then I went and saw him in IL once and he was a totally different person. His nice bedside manner was gone and he didn’t seem happy at all. I think Dr Morales might see you, he’s a really good surgeon.

Cammi1012 I'm so glad someone here was able to recommend a potential resource for you. I hope Dr. Morales is able to help. Please keep us posted as you move forward. And thank you, LizJ

Latest posts

Back