Great deal on Vitamin K1 -1000 (I think)

Marquis Mark

It doesn't say dry or water miscible - it would be helpful if we knew that. An email to the manufacturer?

Oh. It actually has to say "dry?" I just presumed that as long as there is no type of oil listed on the ingredients it was OK.

This one just has: Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.

I'll email the company!

Okay it says vegetarian capsule which means it is dry. Just do a per dose cost comparison and then if it works, it a good option.

Tha
Okay it says vegetarian capsule which means it is dry. Just do a per dose cost comparison and then if it works, it a good option.

That's an easy one even for a math moron like me!

Biotech and Nature's life are each 1,000 mcg per capsule. Nature's life is $5 per 50 capsules so 10 cents per capsule. Biotech is $18 per 100 so 18 cents per capsule. So Nature's life is almost half price.

Good to have a viable K1 option, too. There are several companies making the dry D 50,000, a few making dry A 25,000, but this is the only other dry K 1,000 I've seen.

It's not comforting to have Biotech be the only manufacturer!

I just ordered some Vit K from Amazon. It was a deal at $8 and change, but not as good as your deal though!

I tried this when Biotech had a shortage this year and now my vitamin K levels are a bit too low. Did anyone else have this problem with this brand? It could be this brand but it also could just be me! I now have Biotech K and I need to increase my dosage and come back in two months for more bloodwork.

Latest posts

Back