Great deal alert... Biotech A-25 for $5.50

Just ordered. Thanks for letting us know! They have the 50,000 IU Biotech D3 and the MK-7 Vitamin K2 from Biotech as well. The coupon code got $5 back. I was just going to order, so this referral came at the right time.

FYI: The place you recommended several months ago, Mark, for a sale on A -- naturalhealthyconcepts.com -- (I bought a big box) sells Biotech K1 for only $13.17. I have them auto shipped each month for free postage. No $50 minimum.

There is a lot of back and forth about K1. I take K2 because there are some good studies suggesting at high doses, it is better for bone health and cardiovascular health. Vitamin K research is sloppy, though, and there is no real answer whether K1 or K2 is better conclusively. K1 is from food intake. K2 is converted from K1 by bacteria in the intestines, so my reasoning was that was less likely to happen in us, so K2 supplementation might be more important. K1 is in my multivitamin at a low dose. I take K2 in high doses and it is one of the most expensive vitamins I take. It is one of those things I feel like a lab rat, since I can't find a single clear answer. I probably should take both.

There is a lot of back and forth about K1. I take K2 because there are some good studies suggesting at high doses, it is better for bone health and cardiovascular health. Vitamin K research is sloppy, though, and there is no real answer whether K1 or K2 is better conclusively. K1 is from food intake. K2 is converted from K1 by bacteria in the intestines, so my reasoning was that was less likely to happen in us, so K2 supplementation might be more important. K1 is in my multivitamin at a low dose. I take K2 in high doses and it is one of the most expensive vitamins I take. It is one of those things I feel like a lab rat, since I can't find a single clear answer. I probably should take both.

Vitamin research is generally sketchy and biased. I did speak directly with Dr. K about K2. I also spoke with a UCLA nutritionist (MD). Both of them said K2 research was inconclusive and there was no good evidence at this time to support it.

FYI: The place you recommended several months ago, Mark, for a sale on A -- naturalhealthyconcepts.com -- (I bought a big box) sells Biotech K1 for only $13.17. I have them auto shipped each month for free postage. No $50 minimum.

Good to know. I don't know how these places can beat Amazon's prices so significantly. My first instinct was that I was going to receive stuff that was getting close to it's expiration date, but, so far, that hasn't been the case. And even if it were 6 months past the exp date, I doubt it would make any difference.

Latest posts

Back