Got some questions

They are all low, but that doesn't tell you why they are low. Hopefully the doctor who ordered the tests will have some theory as to the why. Here is a brief discussion:

Immunoglobulin Test: High vs Low vs Normal Levels of (Ig) Antibodies (webmd.com)

My first, and really only, thought, is that you have been diabetic for a long time. Maybe that's the cause. Maybe it isn't. But now you know to be even more careful about avoiding infections and maintaining good nutrition. Seems like you would move closer to the front of the line for a Covid booster once they get rolling.

They are all low, but that doesn't tell you why they are low. Hopefully the doctor who ordered the tests will have some theory as to the why. Here is a brief discussion:

Immunoglobulin Test: High vs Low vs Normal Levels of (Ig) Antibodies (webmd.com)

My first, and really only, thought, is that you have been diabetic for a long time. Maybe that's the cause. Maybe it isn't. But now you know to be even more careful about avoiding infections and maintaining good nutrition. Seems like you would move closer to the front of the line for a Covid booster once they get rolling.
She’s testing me for Sjogren's since I have dry eyes (diagnosed by my ophthalmologist), dry skin (my diagnosis but it’s very obvious) and about 5 months ago I developed an extremely dry mouth. She checked the inside of my mouth and she agreed). But I agree, my diabetes is very long standing.

I told hubby, I’m glad I’ve been wearing my mask every time we go places since it seems I’ll probably move up the list.

She’s testing me for Sjogren's since I have dry eyes (diagnosed by my ophthalmologist), dry skin (my diagnosis but it’s very obvious) and about 5 months ago I developed an extremely dry mouth. She checked the inside of my mouth and she agreed). But I agree, my diabetes is very long standing.

I told hubby, I’m glad I’ve been wearing my mask every time we go places since it seems I’ll probably move up the list.
I hope there's a way to boost immune system overall. Please take all precautions possible. We care about you!

Latest posts

Back