Got an awesome PCP

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, dh and I have been fighting lab issues since we got our surgeries three years okay. Our PCP in Knoxville, while good was hampered by being employed thru the University hospital. As long as we had a surgeon's lab order, he would do them but neither mine nor dh's were ever a complete set. SSSOOO this summer, we combined his lab slip with my lab slip and what Vitalady suggests, ran it by MajorMom who has been studying this since she had her DS and her levels tanked...she got her info from Vitalady. She now runs excellent labs.

Anyway, I walk in armed with studies, previous lab slip, bone scan, etc and a copy of what I wanted him to do at a minimum of yearly, HE didn't bat an eye. He signed off on it (okay, generated his own but based it on mine). He has a lab in his office but they told me that they didn't have all the tubes...so I needed to reschedule or go to the hospital OR to LabCorp. Going to LabCorp in the morning!

I will share the form we generated for those who need it in the Vitamins and Labs forum.

That couldn't have been better timing! It's only 25 minutes away (I've traveled double that for a dr I liked) takes my insurance and got an appointment for next week! Thanks :D:D:D

That couldn't have been better timing! It's only 25 minutes away (I've traveled double that for a dr I liked) takes my insurance and got an appointment for next week! Thanks :D:D:D
WHEN, dh has one on Tues! Want to meet for lunch or something? Great places to eat in Landrum.

YES, that works. I think you have my cell number...and I have yours...but just in case, we need to swap numbers.

We will meet you at his office and decide where to go eat then.

Latest posts

Back