Good bye, see ya, wish you well!

Ridgerunner

This is my last post and then I will take my leave.

DSers,
if you are wanting to create a forum that is exclusive to only DSers then keep on doing what you have been doing. Continue to bombard everyone else with why they are not thinking logically and are being duped into considering any other surgery but the DS.
But if you truely want to help others, if this is really why you are here, then you may want to try another tactic.
You can't saturate every post by nonDSers with all of the reasons you think they are making a mistake and expect them to stick around and learn something from you. You are only driving them away.
Believe me, anyone reading anywhere in this forum will have already read your point of view regarding anything but DS because it is EVERYWHERE.
So you are not saving people from these evil, lying, money grubbing surgeons but only alienating the very people you say you want to help.
Please consider what I am saying. It is MY gift to YOU.

Thank you to all of you that wanted to support me. I do really appreciate it and I wish the very best for you all but I don't think I can learn what I need in this atmosphere.

Special thank you to Southernlady.

You know I was about to write a softer response, but after reading all of the posts in question, it seems to me that most of them were respectful and actually quite nice. They expended no small amount of effort to try to explain their feelings to you so that you would understand it wasn't personal.

You got a few opinionated responses, but so what?

I know I certainly tried to gently help you.

Now you're back here with good-bye drama which doesn't feel like much of a gift, frankly. I don't know what you're hoping for, but if you want to leave, just, well, leave. You're scolding people to teach them not to scold?

It's disheartening that you feel the way you do, but everyone is entitled to state their opinion (solicited or otherwise) and your insistence that people not give you their take on a public message board and/or only in a certain tone and/or only with content you deem appropriate, is unrealistic.

Best of luck to you (Really. No sarcasm).

Last edited:
Best of luck to you with your loop. Hopefully you can actually keep off the weight, take your vitamins just like you would have to with a DS and not have bile reflux. I am sincere when I say that.

I have been quiet in all this but thought I would interject a thought here. If you are still around I hope you take this into consideration. I am interested in learning from you and your journey. You are the only one that can travel that path. Each person on this site has had a unique journey. No one person's journey is gospel, no one person's journey is the same as mine and we can not follow exactly in another persons foot steps, but we can learn that if we travel that path we may encounter this or that obstacle.

So, as you said, travel your path with your eyes wide open and teach us the journey and let us learn from you.

Letting you know that SADI is an experimental procedure is important - as you had doctors tell you that many have not. There are many, many people who have expected one type of surgery and gotten another. There are even law suits that are in progress due to this type of fraud.

I wish you well in your journey. If you are reading this, please reconsider leaving and act as our teacher.

Latest posts

Back