GirlFriday made it through surgery

Dave0168

I'm not really a surgery angel but GirlFriday and I have been in contact through e-mail so to update;

She's made it through her surgery with flying colors. Says the 2 hour wakings for walking is tough on getting some sleep but otherwise feels way better than she initially expected to.

Probably going home tomorrow.

Congratulations, Girl Friday. Welcome to the next phase. Please stay hydrated. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

I'm not really a surgery angel but GirlFriday and I have been in contact through e-mail so to update;

She's made it through her surgery with flying colors. Says the 2 hour wakings for walking is tough on getting some sleep but otherwise feels way better than she initially expected to.

Probably going home tomorrow.

Well, sorry Dave, but, that still makes you an Angel, ;)... lol,....might not seem real "Manly", but....the rules are the rules you know :D:D:D:D! And...you're next on the tarmac buddy!!!

So happy for our @GirlFriday and wishing her a speedy recovery!

Well, sorry Dave, but, that still makes you an Angel, ;)... lol,....might not seem real "Manly", but....the rules are the rules you know :D:D:D:D! And...you're next on the tarmac buddy!!!

So happy for our @GirlFriday and wishing her a speedy recovery!

I guess I can live with that :cool:.

Just heard again from her, they're going to start her on jello and some kind of warm soup broth tomorrow which she is looking forward to. She says everything so far tastes sweet no matter what it is. Guess that's the instant taste bud change thing going on.

She's walking and doing well, hopes to be home by Sunday.

I know I'm next, 12 days and counting.......Hope I'm ready.

:danc:Good for Girlfriday! Glad to hear all went well. Dave! You're on deck man. Please grab your bat and step into the warm up circle...

Latest posts

Back