For those lactose intolerant, there might be a new solution

Ok, she reported back and it was working for her so I tried it.
I posted this in the BF FB group this morning :
Thanks to a new probiotic that another DSer told me about, I am finally able to drink regular store bought milk again for the first time since my surgery on 24 Jan 2011. I haven’t tried regular ice cream but baby steps.

My lactose intolerance was only limited to store bought pasteurized milk and ice cream. I was able to handle all other dairy. I could drink raw milk and A2 milk.

Anyway, the product is Bactose. https://bactose.com I think it’s totally worth it to not have to jump thru hoops to find A2 milk since grocery stores carry limited quantities of it. Think about it if you are lactose intolerant because of the DS especially.

I’m a little confused - A2 milk has a different milk PROTEIN profile, and is not to my knowledge lactose-free. Bactosecis for lactose intolerance. Strange that both work for you!

I’m a little confused - A2 milk has a different milk PROTEIN profile, and is not to my knowledge lactose-free. Bactosecis for lactose intolerance. Strange that both work for you!
Apparently I am only sensitive to A1 pasteurized milk. Cause A1 raw milk is fine.

Well, I tried.

I did my first round of pills and then ate w/out taking Lactaid pills.

And boy! Was I a MESS! Bloating, pain and bathroom visits at 2am, 3 am, 4 am,until the LOMOTIL kicked in.

BUT… true to their promise, they immediately processed a refund. Good on them.

Well, I tried.

I did my first round of pills and then ate w/out taking Lactaid pills.

And boy! Was I a MESS! Bloating, pain and bathroom visits at 2am, 3 am, 4 am,until the LOMOTIL kicked in.

BUT… true to their promise, they immediately processed a refund. Good on them.
Sorry it didn’t work. They don’t promise it will but like you say, they back it up by refunding your money.

Latest posts

Back