Food Journal Tues 28th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi y'all!!

Happy Tuesday. I hope everyone's doing well. I'm starting to peel from my glycolic acid peel, and I'm hoping that this'll end in a couple of days... I have to focus on the better skin I'll have. :leap:
B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Cheese (10)
S Yogurt (5)
D Chicken breast (30)
Protein total (115)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B #1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B #2 Eggs, bacon, and one piece of butter toast
L: Hamburger with cheese...NO BUN
S: About 6 small chocolate coconut pieces
D: Roast chicken (lots of skin), broccoli with butter, and 1/2 of a twice backed potato smothered in cheese (1 serving is typically 1/2 of a potato so 1/2 of that)
Rest pending

Vites done.

Snowed in with an over active toddler. I may need to Drink this.

Survived the toddler. His mom lives with her parents while in school. So grandma (my BFF) usually has him. She needed to run away from home so she drove over while her dh was out of town, brought grandson with her.

We were able to let both dogs and the boy run outside on Monday afternoon cause it got up to 60. They all three ran and ran and ran.

But yesterday, it started snowing just before noontime and got cold. Too cold for boy and dogs. Dogs weren't bored out of their skull...boy was but then he's been inside most of the last 2 weeks due to the extreme cold. And it's hard for a 2 year old to entertain themselves QUIETLY!

dunno how I missed this thread. I will put this forum as "watched" so it doesn't happen again.

What is really funny about my posting the picture of the margarita mix is *I* am allergic to all alcohol...wine, beer, hard liquor. Have not had ANY since 1999 when I finally got tired of my immediate physical reaction.

What is really funny about my posting the picture of the margarita mix is *I* am allergic to all alcohol...wine, beer, hard liquor. Have not had ANY since 1999 when I finally got tired of my immediate physical reaction.
What kind of reaction do you get? I assumed from year ago that I'm allergic to rum because when I would drink it, I would not only get red in the face and hot (like I do with almost any alcohol) but it was be extreme and I'd start sweating profusely. Then I'd get a radiating pain in my chest, something like the worst heartburn ever, and it would spread down my arms. It felt like I was having a heart attack. Once it happened a couple times when rum was present I never drank it again and never experienced that crazy feeling since.

What kind of reaction do you get? I assumed from year ago that I'm allergic to rum because when I would drink it, I would not only get red in the face and hot (like I do with almost any alcohol) but it was be extreme and I'd start sweating profusely. Then I'd get a radiating pain in my chest, something like the worst heartburn ever, and it would spread down my arms. It felt like I was having a heart attack. Once it happened a couple times when rum was present I never drank it again and never experienced that crazy feeling since.
VERY similar reaction...I get hot/red/feel swollen. And it didn't matter what alcohol I had. They all affected me.

Latest posts

Back