Food Journal Sat 18th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Hi Everybody, I hope your Saturday is going well. I've had a nice day lounging at home. It's funny how what you like changes - when I was first married we'd always go out even if it was just for coffee, but it's been cold and rainy and I'm just happy to stay in the warm :)

B Cheesy scrambled eggs w beans (30)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Protein shake w frozen berries (30)
D Chicken Kiev?? (30)
Protein total (125)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Egg, bacon, and cheese half sandwich (dh had the other half) I made it with 2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon and 2 pieces of cheese AND mayo.
L: Sweet potato with loads of butter (nothing else sounded even remotely good)
S: 2 turkey/cheese roll ups , a wee bit of veggies/fruit (1 carrot, cube of pineapple), half a slice of cake...dh had the other half (Was at a baby shower for a friend)
D: Ate at Cracker Barrel so had 2 eggs/3 pieces of bacon, and about 3 spoons of grits swimming in butter.
Rest pending
Vites, done

Ok, I'm gonna participate in this because I probably need a kick in the ass...
B- Crustless quiche
S- 3 chicken drumettes
L- cubes of sopressata & Gouda
S- slice of fresh mozzarella
D- hot dog and half a cheeseburger sans buns
S- protein bar to get #s over 100g protein
Then... A freshly made, still hot, Krispy Kreme glazed donut.

1- discard the donut for a moment because I literally had never done that before today. Does the rest look ok? I feel like it can eat too much sometimes and that it's weird I can get all my protein in from food at 5.5 months.
2- even with that damn donut I was far under 50g carbs for the day, but I feel guilty. Someone scold me for either eating it or for feeling bad about it! :oops:

It's so good having a fellow DSer to share the naughty stuff with. I hope the baby shower was fun. :)

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Egg, bacon, and cheese half sandwich (dh had the other half) I made it with 2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon and 2 pieces of cheese AND mayo.
L: Sweet potato with loads of butter (nothing else sounded even remotely good)
S: 2 turkey/cheese roll ups , a wee bit of veggies/fruit (1 carrot, cube of pineapple), half a slice of cake...dh had the other half (Was at a baby shower for a friend)
D: Ate at Cracker Barrel so had 2 eggs/3 pieces of bacon, and about 3 spoons of grits swimming in butter.
Rest pending
Vites, done

NOOO, I am not close to goal. Down 142 pounds at 5.5 months, more than half way there, but a long road ahead. :censored:

Well less than 50g carbs sounds respectable. You'll just have to see how you do on the scale and how your insides cope as a whole donut would definitely have caused me issues that early out.

Latest posts

Back