Food Journal Mon 27th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
I was on training course today so I gave in to a yummy croissant and my intestines forgave me - yay!! :th_hyper: I wouldn't have had it if I'd really thought it'd be an issue, but I didn't partake of the sandwiches at lunch as it's no fun sitting there bloaty all afternoon so I made my own arrangements for lunch... that's what I call livin' la vida DS.

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Croissant
L Creamy chicken thingy (30)
S Cheese (15)
S Yogurt (5)
D Chicken breast (30)
Protein total (110)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Happy Monday, the second half of my weekend.

Water: 2/3 of my new goal (60 oz) in by 10 AM

exercise: started!

new office supplies: in use :26:

level of commitment? 10 of 10 :038:

I started using my therapy light this morning and feel better already. might just be the placebo effect but I don't care, I'll take it.

B#1 Yogurt/Butter coffee
B#2 1/2 cup of very buttery oatmeal
B#3 An egg (tiny, tiny tummy day)
L: 1/2 ham & cheese sandwich
S: 2 fig newton type bars

Rest pending

B- Missed it again, dang it. Stuck in traffic for way too long!!
L- Early lunch- pulled chicken from the inside of an enchilada and some cream sauce. A few spoonfulls of refried beans and cheese.
S- Planning to eat more cilantro lime shimp and to try to drink a premier protein shake.

Having a very small tummy day and my body is slapping me upside the head today for that bite of the Belgian waffle yesterday. Next time I resolve to stick with bacon.

Lol @huneypie 's "creamy chicken thingy". That's what I would probably call it too.

You're going to have to organise some traffic nibbles like a protein bar. I drink my protein shake in the car @ProteinSnob

Chicken thingy was what they served in the canteen. It had a proper name and that was the best description I could think of, he he :roflmao:

Latest posts

Back