Food Journal Mon 20th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Just had my dexa scan this afternoon. The radiologist said that it looks the same as last year's. I had borderline osteopenia in L1 and L2 last time and that a year isn't enough time for any change to be visible, so on that basis if I get a dexa scan annually that means it will NEVER change!! :eek:

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Greek yogurt (20)
L Spaghetti bolognese (40)
D Slice of thin crust pizza (10)
Protein total (100)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

but they can look at scans over the years and know if things are getting better or not?

today I am taking the major (to me!) step of cutting back to TWO cups of coffee. if I can keep this up once my work week starts, I will go back to increasing water again. right now I'm going to stick at 40 oz.

so - had my 2 cups of coffee and switched to tea. onward!

I guess so - it just seemed a bit pointless the way the radiologist said it but I guess that there are budgets that need to be saved.

How do you do with Crystal Light or are you strictly trying to stick to water only?

no, I use flavored water (sobe) because I drink more with flavor. I'd like to eventually cut back to regular water maybe with lemon in it but for now, flavor makes it easier.

Latest posts

Back