Food Journal Fri 10th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
We really are starting to get your weather in the UK and it's going to hit in the next few days they think. I hope we don't get it anywhere near as bad as it's been in the US.

I heard reports of throwing boiling water in the air and then it turning to snow, there's a 1 minute clip for for the uninitiated:

Apparently people are throwing it up in the air above themselves, the trick fails and they burn the themselves!! Wonders will never cease o_O I don't think it's got that cold in the London area in my lifetime.

B Protein coffee(30)
S Cheesy scrambled eggs(30)
L Chicken & prawn jamabalaya (left most of the rice)(30)
S Cheese(5)
D Chicken Kiev(30)
Protein total(125)
F 72+ oz
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) nightime iron & strontium batches pending

Last edited:
Off to another late start BUT I did get my labs done so...turns out the "vampire" (phlebotomist) had the VSG about 6 months ago. She still didn't know what the DS was...told her I had the sleeve of a VSG with extra rerouting (easiest way to explain sometimes)
Anyway,
B: Burger King's sausage/egg/cheese croissantwich.
S: Fried cheese and pop chips (about 5)
L: Small sweet potato swimming in butter..nothing else sounded good
S: Last of the chocolate covered coconut bites. (about 6 of them, about the size of a dime each)
D: Pork chop/fried okra
Rest still pending
All vites done.

Last edited:
It's sad the people that haven't even heard about the DS. The single step DS is the way to go if you have any means of doing it that way.

It's sad the people that haven't even heard about the DS. The single step DS is the way to go if you have any means of doing it that way.

used to be nobody had heard of a VSG but now I am finding people are getting it. but still, have never met anyone who is aware of the DS

Latest posts

Back