Flu shots, anyone? Many choices!

What does Fauci say? Who are other epidemiologists and what are their recommendations? Looks like it's rime to consult Dr. Google for (hopefully) well researched articles from respected authorities. I'm retired, I've got plenty of time.

I usually just take whatever they jab without much thought - had no idea there were so many. Will have to ask if two would provide better coverage.

I had a good friend pass away unexpectedly from seizure/heart attack today - COVID is suspected but tests aren't back yet. He left behind his wife, a stay-at-home mom, and three boys - the youngest is starting kindergarten. The second a COVID jab is available I will be in line for that!

I usually take the standard flu shot and so does my family. We don’t have any egg allergies and we aren’t over 65 yet and I don’t think I want the mist.

I’m going to want to see the adverse reaction data, but yeah, I want the vaccine ASAP.

Watch how Trump tries to spin the vaccine as being a done deal and his doing ahead of the election. It is NOT going to be available to the public any time soon.

If the kids go back to school, there will be a huge spike nationwide, right as the flu starts to spread about the beginning of October.

That’s going to be Trump’s October surprise.

That’s why my kid isn’t going back and we are privileged enough to be able to homeschool him myself. I fully expect it to be worse than it already is now in Texas. We keep vying with Florida for the #1 hotspot and it’s embarrassing. Our governor is definitely taking his cue from Trump.

That’s why my kid isn’t going back and we are privileged enough to be able to homeschool him myself. I fully expect it to be worse than it already is now in Texas. We keep vying with Florida for the #1 hotspot and it’s embarrassing. Our governor is definitely taking his cue from Trump.
Our two are opting for full remote - we're fortunate our school district is providing that option. Our governor in IL has been doing a great job, but our borders are porous and we're too close to other states with governors like that in TX --> WI and IN.

Right now, my best friend, her ex husband and their two kids in WI have COVID. Their teen daughter was the first with symptoms...

Latest posts

Back