Enhanced Malabsorbtion and No Carbs

I keep on looking for things I can do to get exercise that have value to me. Makes it much less a waste of time.

I think this is brilliant and would love to do something similar. I am sad that at the moment the jobs I am looking for (and would be lucky to get at this point) are all customer service jobs, sit down in one place all day long. I hope I can get one now and then move on to something better in the future.

something moving around for sure!!

The palm tree is all cleaned up and ready for bulk pickup next week. I have to go get tomorrows trash pickup out to the street and make sure the can is full. I made a deal with our neighbor who just replaced his roof. He has one of those huge construction dumpsters coming and I am going to load it for him. In return I get to trash a sofa and 2 twin box springs I need to get rid of. YAAAY!

Have you confirmed that you can throw away mattresses in the construction dumpster? The city I’m in has very strict rules around mattress disposal. You have to wrap them in plastic and make special arrangements with the garbage department for pickup or take them to a special location instead of the normal city dump.

Have you confirmed that you can throw away mattresses in the construction dumpster? The city I’m in has very strict rules around mattress disposal. You have to wrap them in plastic and make special arrangements with the garbage department for pickup or take them to a special location instead of the normal city dump.
Luckily no such rules here! Getting rid of huge stuff is a real pain. Over the last couple years I have eliminated box springs completely. These are my last 2 to get rid of.

We are planning a cross county move in 5 years... trying to down size now. Which is hard as I collect dog training stuff, A LOT!

Father's Day cheat. Au gratin potatoes, oreo cake, pizza, and potato chips. I bought some Dove chocolate but I didn't have time to eat it. Oh well, the 4th of July is right around the corner. Back to prison food! Pork roast and broccoli for dinner.

Latest posts

Back