Eating After the VSG

Admin: @southernlady the options at the top of my post (on my iPad) have all turned into squares. I wanted to add a smiley, but couldn't remember which tab it was.
I'll have to look at it later today...iPad is upstairs and I am heading out the door shortly to take my car in for repair...it LOOKS like it's been in a hailstorm...and all it was was ACORNS (DAMNED BIG ONES tho). My insurance company rep giggled when I told her altho she was doing her best not to.

I'll have to look at it later today...iPad is upstairs and I am heading out the door shortly to take my car in for repair...it LOOKS like it's been in a hailstorm...and all it was was ACORNS (DAMNED BIG ONES tho). My insurance company rep giggled when I told her altho she was doing her best not to.
Thanks. It seems okay today, though. Perhaps the fault was with my iPad :(.

Hope you get your car sorted out without too much difficulty!

Thanks, @Elizabeth N. That's encouraging. I had got the impression that if I don't get to goal by about 18 months out (at the latest) that I would be unlikely to get there. Did you have to work harder to keep the weight loss going at some point?

Thanks, @Elizabeth N. That's encouraging. I had got the impression that if I don't get to goal by about 18 months out (at the latest) that I would be unlikely to get there. Did you have to work harder to keep the weight loss going at some point?
Nope. I just followed my program of 30 grams of protein per sitting before I consumed any carbs.

Latest posts

Back