DS veteran here, Anne S. From Seattle

180down11yrs

Hello again,
Please forgive my absence from our used-to-be close network from 2005-2008 on anOtHer forum.

Some of you will remember me from way back then. So much love and learning then, and I've been, of course, paying it forward by sharing the DS knowledge I learned then and now - to assist others on their WLS journey.

I'm truly hoping my friend, J, joins this group.

I hate to say this, but my experiences on the FB groups are good, but I've not been able to find all my veteran DS pals in one place!

I'm impressed by the dsfacts.com sight, and how wonderful it is to see so much information available to newbies and vets alike! Thank you for pulling this together!(Standing, applauding.)

For those who remember me, I've missed you, and our support for each other, very much.

I've continued to keep the 180 pound weight loss going, but recently, have been going through a stress regain, which has taken me by surprise.

Depressed. 20 pounds up since November 2017. (Cancer in January - total hysterectomy took care of that, kidney stone surgery in March, chorioretinopathy in April (continuing), and a Seton placement June 7th - still in place.)

Would love to be a part of this group.

Anne S.:hug::hug:

Admin note: link removed since they do not allow mentioning this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see you again, Diana! Thank you for the welcome! Glad to have found this site, and good folks I've lost touch with for too long.

Latest posts

Back