DS to DS revision

Nancy Boaz

Hello, I am new to this group but not to the DS. I had the BPD/DS in August, 2001. That was the best decision of my life. However, I never lost all of my weight. I was 450 to start and now about 250-300 would be my guess. I lost about 175 lbs. at the time and had a regain. I don't do scales so I don't know for sure. I am looking for anyone who has actually had this revision or details on anyone you know who has had it. I made this decision in 2001 from the forums, etc. I didn't know this one existed. Thanks.

Nancy you found us! Hi and welcome. I hope some of the people who have had revisions will respond.

Larra

I remember you from the 'old' days! I am pretty sure that @ginger had a ds to ds revision, actually 2 of them due to some other problems. I don't know why her name isn't showing up highlighted but hopefully she will see this.

:rainbowwelcome:

I remember you from the 'old' days! I am pretty sure that @ginger had a ds to ds revision, actually 2 of them due to some other problems. I don't know why her name isn't showing up highlighted but hopefully she will see this.

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

THanks Shales for tagging me, I am still swamped cleaning out my Dad's home to ready it for sale. I replied to Nancy as she PM me. Please anyone feel free to tag me, life is a zoo right now, but I do manage to find time when I am tagged. I have lost down to mediums / large depending on the make. Hardest part if trying on clothes all the time as I am still losing and what fits one day might be too loose the following week.

Hi Nancy and welcome. Sorry I have been MIA.. Been caring for my aging father and his issues. Yes I have had 2 revisions. The last one was with Dr Rabkin and I am just now waiting on the balance of my 1 yr revision labs to return as the lab messed up the B6 AGAIN... other labs look pretty good. I am about a size 12 now down from an 18/20 a year ago. People I have not seen lately are calling my skinny and asking if I am okay ! LOL Tell us more about your original surgery etc and what you have tried.

Latest posts

Back