DS: Only the best should get the best?

@Munchkin, I’m so sorry to hear all that. Your post made me sad and happy at the same time, so much so, I had to just not reply last night until I could think of the right thing to say. I woke up this morning, and I still don’t have the right thing to say other than, your post made me sad that you lost your Husband and are going through all this and Happy because of your attitude and your spirit which is overwhelming under such challenges.

So, let’s figure out how to make things better? Without knowing any specifics, my first suggestion would be, maybe you can find a Lawyer here in Texas to take your case on a “contingency” basis?? Diana of course could better advise, (as usual)…lol. In the near term, I’m very happy to hear your going to start to get your widowed benefits. That should help too. I wish I lived close to you. I have unlimited construction skills and remodeling and could fix your floors pretty cheap. There has got to be a way to get this done, let’s just start thinking how? There is ALWAYS an answer for every problem, some just require more tenacity, creativity and time to solve than others.

I truly admire your resolve and your positive attitude. I said your post made me happy and sad, that of course is the happy part and you are an inspiration for us all. You are obviously a very strong Woman. I think 2015 is going to be a lot better for you and I will keep you close in my thoughts and best wishes, Rob.
One of the things I love most about men in general is that they grasp the problem and look for a solution in a logical fashion. And I'm serious here...not joking. I love how men approach problems. I had to teach myself to think this way. I appreciate you!

This is my 5th remodel and I do most of the work myself so for a girl, I have mad construction skills! And I am strong! Just finished hauling 100lb bags of stucco. And that's WITH a hernia. And just show me a power tool. And I even have my OWN power tools and know how to use them! I even have my own tile saw... My house is Spanish. You should see the countertops I did and the backsplash is all different tiles made in Mexico(taliaverra). Very colorful and cheery. I did a decent job on the cabinets too. And I put the old ones in the garage for storage.

I have some irons in the fire on the legal matters. It's all quite overwhelming. I actually share some oil rights with Anne Sothern, David Niven, and Bob Hope... Or more accurately, their estates. What a mess!

Latest posts

Back