Drink preference

Charris

Now an angel
It seems strange afwaterhave my r n y in 2000 all I ever do drink was flavored waters, sugar free flavor packet never ever drinking water plain. now since I had the ds all I want is straight water everything else makes me sick. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'll drink anything as long as there is no sugar. Your tastes will probably change again in time! How are you doing and how is your friend with the VSG?

I'm doing pretty well. I'm loosing slowly but I'm ok with it. I'm tired all the time. I get off work at 5. I'm home by 6 and by 630 or 7 if I'm trying to stay awake. I'm sleep until 7am the next morning very rarely do I even wake up to go potty.

My cousin is doing well losing steadily. She is pleased with her loss. Thanks for asking.

How are you?

I'm well, happy, and snarky as usual! I have been quiet because I have been on jury duty since December and it won't be over till May. Lucky me!

Wow you must be on a juicy interesting case. Lol well I hope you are at least getting paid that's a long time

No plain water here- it makes me sick. I can drink G2 or crystal light. Interestingly enough, most people can't drink carbonation but I find it helps me. Sparkling water is great- I love San Pellegrino. And I drink 1 or 2 Diet Cokes per day.

Rarely drink plain water. Mostly Fresca, a Diet Barq's now and then, diet Arnold Palmers, coffees with lots of creamer, V8 now and then; bloody Marys.

I just can't believe my taste changed that drastically. The packets with the 5 calories they now are way to sweet. Every time I decide I'm going to try them again I end up throwing up. I guess my body is trying to catch up on all the water I didn't drink in the last 14 years.

I'm not brave enough to try soda and it's probably best that I don't and continue to believe it will make violently I'll like it the one time I tried in 2002. Lol

My sweet tooth is gone also. I have no desire for sweets anymore. Hopefully that doesn't change.

No plain water here- it makes me sick. I can drink G2 or crystal light. Interestingly enough, most people can't drink carbonation but I find it helps me. Sparkling water is great- I love San Pellegrino. And I drink 1 or 2 Diet Cokes per day.

Omg sparkling water. I don't know how people drink that stuff . It must be an acquired taste

my preferences changed over the years, and even over the course of the day

my first year was mostly water (usually cool or sometimes very cold with ice, depending on the day), or also Crystal Light or sugar free koolaid, but more diluted than recommended, otherwise they were too sweet.

after a year, I added back some carbonation slowly with some Diet Coke and diet ginger-ale or Fresca, but I need to watch the carbonation. I still drink a lot of the Crystal Light and have discovered Hawaiian Punch which is great tasting.

I find water easier early and mid day. Later in the day, it tastes metallic when it hits my mouth.

I loved plain water pre VSG and now I really don't. if it doesn't have a flavor, I really struggle to drink it.

don't know why!

I wish I loved water the way I used to! I used to drink ice water all day, and now it just doesn't taste good to me. I've been using all kinds of sugar free drink mixes, usually at half to 1/3 strength, but I hate drinking the chemicals all day every day. Lately I've been drinking seltzer once a day with a twist of lemon or lime, I feel better about that, but also don't want to drink carbonation all day either. Still trying to find a balance!

Latest posts

Back