Dr. Stephen Scott St. Louis MO

I have used Dr. Scott for many years he is with My Self Bariatric at Des Peres hospital in St. Louis Mo.
I went in to see him for a revision from the lap band (which he did in 2009) to the RNY since the band was not working while in the office he recommended that I have the DS he said it would be best for me. In April of 2013 I went in for surgery he removed my band but felt it was to dangerous to do the switch by this method (laparoscopic) due to the amount of scar tissue so he closed me up and I thought I had no hope. When I went back for follow up he told me we still had hope that I needed to heal then we would talk. On Aug 8, 2013 I had an open DS with Dr. Scott. The only problems I have had is a stricture that has had to be dilated 2 times but that is my body and has nothing to do with his performance. He has a great aftercare and I would recommend him to anyone. At my last visit he told me that he is mostly doing revisions and the more complicated surgeries. I know that he knows what he is talking about it being the best for me because I am 6 months out and have lost 100 lbs.

Whom did he proctor with to learn the DS? Do you have contact information for him, including email? Any idea how many virgin DSs he's done, and how many revisions?

I was unable to see Dr Scott on Tue. however I will see him on Monday so I can ask the Questions the website is: mynewselfbaratrics.com

Latest posts

Back