Dr. Roller under investigation by AR AIG

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on the Bariatric Facts Traditional Duodenal Switch Facebook Group by Sabrina Richison Procell who has been placed in hospice due to how her DS was mangled.
She has seen Dr. K but he even can’t fix the damage done. You can not add intestines already removed.
I called the AIG (The inspector General) and told them EVERYTHING. An investigation into Roller weight loss and advanced surgery has begun. They will look into surgeries prior to mine (8-9-16) and beyond. If found responsible amongst a whole host of other things Roller will be responsible for EVERY single medical bill I've racked up since then and that is in the millions of dollars. They will also be responsible for everyone else who has had issues with and medical bills resulting from their shotty, fraudulent, surgeries. I am ashamed that i was so afraid of them that it took me this long, that others have suffered or even died and i may have been able to stop it. They had me so blacklisted, medically, in my own hometown that i had to go out of the state for care. They made other doctors think i was crazy and an addict, just looking for drugs. This phone call won't save my life but maybe it will shut down this disgusting dynasty that targets poor people on disability and then leaves them dying and worse when they are done carving on them. Now to find some positivity in my day...
Godspeed, Sabrina

Last edited:
I don’t think people really understand how important it is to have a surgeon who is familiar with the Duodenal Switch. I can remember cases of people losing their lives due to incompetence and surgical “experiments”. My heart goes out to Sabrina. It scares me to think a decision you make to improve your health and the quality of your life could potentially end it.

Latest posts

Back