Dr. John Husted

@DianaCox Since he filed BK this means he can no longer be held financially accountable, right? He is home free and most likely hid all his assets? Famous docs are NOT poor.

Of course that's just my opinion.

Based on the BK of you know who!

Husted was a doctor in Nashville, TN when I first looked into WLS. Wow. I worked at the hospital he was at and there were a couple of incidences where patients were really messed up. Pouches too small. He was doing RNY then and that's what I was looking into. THANK YOU GOD! I would rather have 3 surgeries by great doctors than 1 by someone who could kill me or wreck my life. Wow.

Michelle Walsh, AKA MidWesternGirl, WasABubbleButt, MichelleMexicali, and many many other names. She is a shill for Husted and Juan Arellanos in Mexicali.

Michelle Walsh, AKA MidWesternGirl, WasABubbleButt, MichelleMexicali, and many many other names. She is a shill for Husted and Juan Arellanos in Mexicali.

At least she doesn't like Almanza!
I remember that name from way back when I first got my VSG. He was known as a butcher then and apparently still is. She posted something about him having 9 sleeve deaths just this year already.

@star0210 even on issues where you agree with her, her info needs to be viewed with about a pound of salt. We've seen her bash surgeons without any actual facts before. This one may be everything you think her is, just don't base your opinion of any surgeon on this individual's "information".

Latest posts

Back