do your due diligence

Larra

In today's news there is a very sad article about a woman who died from plastic surgery in Tijuana, along with a couple others who also had serious complications at the same clinic.

California woman dead, two others hospitalized after getting cosmetic surgery in Mexico (msn.com)

My point is not specific to Tijuana or any other city, country, or planet. There are problem doctors right here in the USA as well. The point is whatever surgery you are planning, bariatrics, plastics, whatever, take whatever steps you need to take to make sure you will be in good hands and at a properly equipped and staffed facility. There are plenty of alternatives available. Even if money is part of the equation, there are lots of alternatives available for medical tourism. Please be careful!

Exactly. It reminds me one time I was talking to my doctor about a referral. He said he only recommends a doctor if he would see him or refer his wife or daughter to them based on their skills. He does not refer based on insurance plan.

Exactly. It reminds me one time I was talking to my doctor about a referral. He said he only recommends a doctor if he would see him or refer his wife or daughter to them based on their skills. He does not refer based on insurance plan.
as it should be

That is always my question. Would you let him/her operate on your child or your wife/husband?

Latest posts

Back