Did My exercise in bed today

any moving is generally better than not moving.
do you feel like you can share more details of your life with us? are you able to get to the edge of the bed with your feet on the floor?

I am an Occupational Therapy Assistant and work in long term care, so pardon me if you find this too personal but I wonder how you go to the bathroom and if it's a bedpan, do you roll while someone puts it under you or are you able to bridge?

you must have 24/7 help if you are bedbound.

any moving is generally better than not moving.
do you feel like you can share more details of your life with us? are you able to get to the edge of the bed with your feet on the floor?

I am an Occupational Therapy Assistant and work in long term care, so pardon me if you find this too personal but I wonder how you go to the bathroom and if it's a bedpan, do you roll while someone puts it under you or are you able to bridge?

you must have 24/7 help if you are bedbound.
My Mother and her girlfriend helps me with everything I roll and she puts bedpan under me. I'm bed bound so they help a lot. I hope I answer your question, Thanks for answering my question, I'm might write a blog about my life as 600 lbs women

My Mother and her girlfriend helps me with everything I roll and she puts bedpan under me. I'm bed bound so they help a lot. I hope I answer your question, Thanks for answering my question, I'm might write a blog about my life as 600 lbs women

I’m confused. Your mother helps you. So the person being negative is your STEP-mother…two different people, right?

Latest posts

Back