DaVinci Sugar-Free Syrups...

catecholamine

Resident Nerd
I've heard a lot of praise for certain kinds, so I'm thinking of picking some up. Just a heads up, they have a special on the sugar free syrups right now on https://www.davincigourmet.com - buy 2 get one free with code jan14ny
Seems like a pretty decent deal for big bottles.
It seems like these would be good for flavoring greek yogurt, protein drinks, etc.
My aunt floated me $100 to get various remaining vites - got those, still a little left, and she said to spend it on something I'd use after surgery. Sugar free syrups it is! Looking at the Strawberry, Cinnamon Sugar, and Caramel. Anyone had any of those and liked them?

I've heard many people say they're very good, I'd just say not to get too many now until you know whether or not you can tolerate the Splenda. For some reason I can't anymore and I had a bunch of stuff that I had to throw/give away since it gave me stomach discomfort. It's a bummer since Splenda/sucralose is in a ton of products now.

I sure hope I don't have that issue. That would SUCK. I also hope I don't get lactose or gluten intolerance. Just have to wait and see.

I seem to be both of those as well, but I was lactose intolerant pre DS. No way to know and I'm better off being gluten intolerant as it's an extra reason to stay away from bread and pasta!

My .02 I don't care for them. I've tried various flavors and prefer using Splenda, s/f pudding or jello, s/f preserves or protein powder.

I love Fage 2% yogurt with cappuccino protein powder. I add about 1/2 scoop. I also rave about Val's Ricotto Fluff. I add vanilla protein to amp up the protein amounts even more.

So we can mix our protein in with stuff like yogurt and not just drink it? This it's awesome!
You can do some fun flavor combos with the flavored ones and if you get the unflavored kind (I found nectar medical to be the best at dissolving and having zero taste) you can mix it into almost anything. I've done mashed potatoes, sugar free pudding, soups, even crystal light (makes it look cloudy but doesn't change the taste).

Latest posts

Back