David D. Kim Texas malpractice

Try these words...ONLY these words...

David Kim Texas malpractice

The more words you add to a search, the more bad matches come up. I got back three "health grades" responses...those are worthless...and then the one from Mundy.

yes, but I don't know that I would have used those words - if I was looking for a surgeon, I'd search on surgeon. I think.

Maybe we should tell people that to find malpractice issues, they have to use the word "malpractice," along with the doctor's name.

Because not using it will provide 400 links to how great he is.

How sad. No one is perfect. He should have been honest and truthful. Im sure there are doctors that make terrible mistakes like this and take responsibility and are able to recover. He should be ashamed and embarrassed. .....

@Spiky Bugger , here is how I learned to spot a liar. I look at their eyes when they talk to me. If their pupils dilate really big, usually real fast, then go back down, I am usually being lied to. I used this technique with my sister when we were children. She eventually became so good that she started to blink rapidly to cover the dilation. My children knew I could "read" them, but I never told them how. I have used this during interviews of prospective employees. I've used it with women & men, and with children. When someone won't give you their eyes, they are hiding something.

Of course, pathological liars blow all the rules away. They can lie with very few "tells", but you can trip them up asking the same question in different ways. Those people will use phrases like "not really" or something else to side-step you. They like to lead you to a point where YOU make an erroneous conclusion, which is exactly what they want. They often tell you part of a story, then let you guess the rest. Same thing.

I can watch people now and tell they are lying with great accuracy.

Good Evening,

I had a DS with Dr. Kim in 12/2012 and experienced zero weight loss. After finally reaching out to the best of the best, get my DS completely fixed up, and reviewing operation reports..

Do I need to contact one of the attorneys that already had a malpractice lawsuit against this monster or can I talk to any malpractice attorney?

Please help!,

Last edited:
Good Evening,

I had a DS with Dr. Kim in 12/2012 and experienced zero weight loss. After finally reaching out to the best of the best, get my DS completely fixed up, and reviewing operation reports..

Do I need to contact one of the attorneys that already had a malpractice lawsuit against this monster or can I talk to any malpractice attorney?

Please help!,
I don't know about the state where he practices but in IL there is a 2 year statute of limitation to file a malpractice suit and you have to be able to prove that the outcome wasn't a reasonable risk of the procedure. It can be difficult to prove so hopefully you have some strong evidence that what he did wasn't a standard of care and that he definitely did something bad.

Best wishes with your case.

Latest posts

Back