Coming up on year 3

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I hit well below my goal and have maintained my loss for over a year now. I've tried to lose 5 more pounds and every time I go down about 3 pounds I stall , hard. I dropped my calories and my carbs, nothing. If my carbs creep even a little over 30, I gain the 3 pounds back but I'm can eat almost anything at 150 and maintain. I've been trying to get to 145 and I have hit 147 about 6 times just to bounce back. Should I jut work on maintenance for a while longer then try again or is my body trying to tell me something? I know it's just 5 pounds and it's a goal I set for myself. All my doctors feel my current weight is great and I am looking at plastic, I wanted to be at the lower weight before surgery.
Stats: SW: 398.8 11/28/2016
CW: 150 11/13/2018

Thoughts?

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I hit well below my goal and have maintained my loss for over a year now. I've tried to lose 5 more pounds and every time I go down about 3 pounds I stall , hard. I dropped my calories and my carbs, nothing. If my carbs creep even a little over 30, I gain the 3 pounds back but I'm can eat almost anything at 150 and maintain. I've been trying to get to 145 and I have hit 147 about 6 times just to bounce back. Should I jut work on maintenance for a while longer then try again or is my body trying to tell me something? I know it's just 5 pounds and it's a goal I set for myself. All my doctors feel my current weight is great and I am looking at plastic, I wanted to be at the lower weight before surgery.
Stats: SW: 398.8 11/28/2016
CW: 150 11/13/2018

Thoughts?
Your body is probably saying...that’s enough.
If you are looking at plastics, work on your lab values not your weight.

Latest posts

Back